COMFORTMAKER HEAT PUMP
A PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN COMFORT, ENERGY SAVINGS AND BUDGET LIMITS.
This series ductless split system is a matched combination of an outdoor condensing unit and an indoor fan coil unit connected only by refrigerant tubing and wires. The fan coil is mounted on the wall, near the ceiling.
This selection of fan coils permits creative solutions to design problems such as:
- Available in cooling only and heat pump systems
- Quiet performance (as low as 28 decibels indoors)2
- Variable-speed inverter-controlled compressor for superior temperature and humidity control
- Single zone capable
- High wall indoor installation
- Up to four indoor fan speeds
- Wireless remote control
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
Comfort Technology - The Comfortmaker ductless system driven by a compressor provides heating temperatures up to -30 ° C and air conditioning temperatures up to 54 ° C. It therefore ensures your comfort even in the most extreme conditions.