GreenTek PROFILE P 1.2E Air Exchanger Greater Montreal
- Energy Star®: Yes
- Warranty (Core-Motor-Parts): ∞-7-5
- Voltage: 115 V
- PCM/CFM - @ 0.4”: 127.0
- Maximum sensible recovery efficiency: 75.0
- Defrost cycle: Ventilation
Improved home comfort: The Greentek Profile P 1.2E
Discover the Greentek Profile P 1.2E, an innovative Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) from Systemair's Profile series. This compact ERV is designed to provide exceptional ventilation performance in installations where mechanical space is limited, such as above a drop ceiling. Ideal for multi-family applications, the P 1.2E ensures a continuous supply of fresh air to the premises while exhausting an equivalent quantity of contaminated air.
Specifications of the Greentek Profile P 1.2E:
- Manufacturer: Greentek, a Systemair company
- Model Series: Profile Series
- Model Description: Profile P 1.2E
- Ventilation performance: 127 cfm @0.4 in wg (60 L/s @ 100Pa)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 464401
- Wall controller included: None
- Core Type: Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
- Defrost Type: Freeze Prevention Sequence
- Motor Type: Reverse curve with sealed and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Heat recovery rate (SRE): 74% to 81%
- Moisture transfer rate: 54% to 76%
- Duct size: 5 in. (125mm) round
- Voltage/Phase: 120/1
- Rated power: 120W
- Running Amps: 1.0 A
- CSA rated amperage: 1.4 A
- Weight: 34 lbs (15 kg) including core
Greentek Profile P 1.2E Key Features:
- Compact design: The P 1.2E is specially designed to fit installations with limited mechanical space.
- No Drain Required: This model does not require a drain, further simplifying installation.
- Ease of installation: The P 1.2E can be easily installed on the ceiling or on the wall thanks to the included mounting bracket.
- Energy Recovery Core: The Energy Recovery Core is made from a durable polymer membrane that is highly permeable to moisture. It is frost tolerant, water washable, and resistant to mold and bacteria.
- Electrostatic Filters (Washable): These filters help maintain superior indoor air quality by effectively removing airborne contaminants.
- Removable terminal block: For easy connection with external access.
- Multi-speed operation: Allows the airflow to be adjusted according to the user's needs.
- Lightweight: Weighing only 34 lbs (15 kg), this ERV is easy to install and maintain.
- Optional controls: The P 1.2E is compatible with various Greentek controls, including STS 2.0, EHC 2.5, EHC 2.0, T4, T5, and RD-1.
Filters and Fans:
The Greentek Profile P 1.2E is equipped with two panel type washable electrostatic filters, sized 11.3 in. (287mm) x 8.15in. (207mm) x 0.125in. (3mm). It also includes two balanced factory fans with backward curved blades. Motors are supplied with sealed and permanently lubricated ball bearings to ensure long life and maintenance free operation.
Energy Harvesting Core:
The energy recovery core is made from a durable polymer membrane that is highly permeable to moisture. Core dimensions are 12 in. x 12 in. (305 x 305mm) with a depth of 8.15 in. (207mm).
A freeze prevention sequence is activated at an outdoor temperature of 14°F (-10°C) and below. During the freeze prevention sequence, the supply fan stops and the exhaust fan goes to high speed to maximize the effectiveness of the freeze prevention strategy. The appliance then returns to normal operation and continues the cycle.
The core, filters, fans and electronic panel can be easily accessed. The core removes easily with only 8.5 in. (216mm) of headroom.
The Greentek Profile P 1.2E is equipped with 5 in. round metal conduit connections. (125mm) with rubber seal.
The unit housing is fabricated from 22 gauge G90 corrosion resistant galvanized steel (prepainted door).
The Greentek Profile P 1.2E is covered by a limited warranty of 5 years on the energy recovery core, 7 years on the motors, and 5 years on the parts.
Standards and certifications:
Greentek Profile P 1.2E complies with UL 1812 requirements governing the construction and installation of heat recovery ventilators. It also complies with CSA C22.2 no. 113 applicable to ventilators, CSA F326 requirements governing the installation of heat recovery ventilators, and technical data obtained from published test results relating to CSA C439. It is HVI certified.
The Greentek Profile P 1.2E is an innovative ventilation device that combines superior ventilation performance, efficient energy recovery, and a compact design for optimal use in residential and multi-family installations. With a range of control options, ease of installation and maintenance, and a high level of reliability and durability, the Greentek Profile P 1.2E is an excellent choice for improving indoor air quality while saving energy.