Electric Furnace GOODMAN 2.5 Ton Montreal
- Federal Grant : Not Admissible
- WiFi : Optional
- Warranty (Compressor - Parts - Labor) : 10-10-0
- Extended Warranty (10-10-10) : Available
- Voltage : 220V
- Gas (Freon) : R-410A
- Pipes : 3/8 - 7/8
Installation and distribution of the Goodman ARUF 2.5 Ton electric furnace throughout Greater Montreal, Laval, Longueuil, South Shore and North Shore.
Goodman® ASPT, ARUF, AWUF, AWUT, and ACNF systems with all-aluminum evaporator coils give you reliable, energy-efficient, and affordable indoor comfort.
Some Features :
- All aluminum evaporator coil (ASPT, ARUF, AWUF, AWUT and ACNF models) –
- Designed for efficient heat transfer and long lasting performance and resistance to rust corrosion.
- Multi-speed motors (AWUF and ACNF models) - Energy-efficient operation helps reduce utility bills compared to single-speed motors.
- Field Installed Electric Heater - From 3 to 25kW for emergency heating, if ever needed. The art of precision - the MBR blow motor
- Modular configurations with upflow, counterflow and horizontal positions - Allows easy installation of the unit, whatever your application.
- Field installed strip heaters - From 3 to 20 kW for emergency heating, if ever needed.
UNIQUE METAL SOLUTION
The all-aluminum evaporator coil of our ASPT, ARUF, AWUF, AWUT and ACNF air handlers is constructed from aluminum tubes, fins and endplates, giving you a one-stop metal solution for exceptional and proven heat transfer properties. If you are looking for an evaporator coil that offers increased durability, combined with improved performance (tested in our labs), this is the product for you. ASPT, ARUF, AWUF, AWUT and ACNF models contain all-aluminum evaporator coils.
A hot summer day is fine as long as the humidity doesn't cause you to sweat as you walk from your house to the car. The same applies to the interior. You are more comfortable inside your home when the humidity level is lower, just as you are more comfortable outside when it is not as humid.
Goodman systems are designed to improve air comfort by lowering indoor humidity levels.