Wall Mounted Heat Pump Lennox MHA of 9 000 BTU Montreal (220V)
Cooling Capacity : 9 000 BTU
Heating Capacity : -15°C
Serial Number (Interior) : MWHA009S4-1P
Serial Number (Exterior) : MHA009S4S-1P
Dimensions Interior (L x D x H) : 29.63 x 8.63 x 11.38
Dimensions Exterior (L x D x H) : 33.13 x 11.75 x 21.88
- Federal Grant : Not Admissible
- Provincial Grant : $
- Energy Star® : No
- WiFi : Optional
- AHRI : 204014490
- Efficiency : 18.0 SEER
- Warranty (Compressor - Parts - Labor) : 7-5-0
- Extended Warranty (10-10-10) : Available
- Pipes : 1/4 - 3/8
- Voltage : 220V
- Sound Pressure Level (Exterior) : 52.0 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level (Interior) : 25 / 38 dB(A)
- Gas (Freon) : R-410A
Distribution and installation of the Lennox MHA wall-mounted heat pump of 9 000 BTU at 220V, throughout Greater Montreal.
This Lennox wall-mounted heat pump is available in 115V and 220V, and provides reliable and efficient heating and cooling for any room!
RELAX. RELIABLE COMFORT. MINIMAL NOISE.
This model is extremely quiet! With indoor units that operate as low as 24dBA meaning they are literally silent. Our outdoor units operate as low as 52 dBA, or the sound of normal conversation.
ALWAYS FEELS GOOD
In addition to saving energy, the variable speed fan always keeps temperature fluctuations to an absolute minimum, allowing constant comfort in any room of your home, 365 days a year!
PEACE OF MIND
This system comes with a 7-year limited warranty on the compressor and a 5-year limited warranty on covered components.
MAIN FEATURES :
- LED Display - Unit Mounted. The LED displays the operating status of the unit and maintenance and service codes. Very useful for after-sales service!
- Three-speed fan - The fan operates at three speeds: low, medium and high.
- Air Filter - Cleanable air filter is supplied as standard.
- Preheat Function - Delays fan operation until the indoor coil has reached a predetermined temperature that prevents cold air discharge while the system is operating in "heat" mode.
- Auto Restart - Automatically restores the previous function setting in the event of a power outage.
- Cooling Override - The button on the indoor unit allows a temporary 30-minute override of the system for forced "AUTO" or "COOL" operation.
- Flare Fittings - Equipped with liquid and gas flare fittings for quick and secure piping.
- Multi-Refrigerant Outlet - Allows left, right or rear access for refrigeration line connection.