Central Heat Pump Zephyr 18 SEER 5 Ton
- Federal Grant : Not Admissible
- Provincial Grant : 1620$
- Energy Star® : No
- WiFi : Optional
- AHRI : 206031034
- Efficiency : 17.5 SEER
- HSPF : 10.0
- EER : 8.5
- Warranty (Compressor - Parts - Labor) : 10-10-0
- Extended Warranty (10-10-10) : Available
- Voltage : 220V
- Sound Pressure Level (Exterior) : dB(A)
- Gas (Freon) : R-410A
- Pipes : 3/8 - 7/8
Installation and distribution of the central ZEPHYR 18 SEER 5-ton heat pump throughout Greater Montreal.
Normally, central heat pumps have one or two operating speeds. The Zephyr inverter central heat pump separates itself from the others by operating in multi speed. That is to say, it operates at the necessary speed depending on the outside and inside temperatures, in order to give the best energy efficiency for heating and air conditioning. This will allow you to experience comfort that was not possible to obtain with any other conventional central heat pump on the market.
Another strong point of the Zephyr is the side discharge and the small footprint of the compressor, which offers a better solution to protect parts and components from damage caused by snow, rain, dust and fallen leaves. The slim and sleek design further offers a 36% reduction in volume and a 40% reduction in bulk.
Using ultra-wide frequency control technology, the heat pump intelligently regulates the operating frequency based on multiple temperature variations. The control is much more precise and prevents fluctuations in the ambient temperature, which allows you to stay comfortable, while saving energy and causing less unnecessary wear and tear on the system. The inverter system starts soft, avoids peaks in energy use and protects the life cycle of the device, allowing Zephyr to offer 10 years of warranty on its devices. Compared to SEER 8, SEER 18 saves up to 60% more energy. Using 10,000 of these units is equivalent to planting 13 acres of forest!
Some Central Heat Pump Features:
- Multi speed
- Available from 24,000 to 56,000 BTUs
- Very quiet
- Up to 18SEER
- Up to 14.5 EER
- Up to 10 HSPFs
- Heating -25°C in winter
- Air conditioning -15°C
- Compressor preheating
- Smart function
- Turbo function
- Automatic restart during power outages
- Automatic defrost
- Heats the outer base, to prevent ice formation
- Uniform temperature
- Lower airflow for quieter dispensing
- Low energy consumption in both heating and cooling mode
- AHRI Certified
- 10 year limited warranty on parts and compressor
- Possibility of a Prime guarantee for extension of the guarantee for labor
- This system is also eligible for the provincial “Efficient Heat Pumps” grant administered by Hydro-Québec.