Electric Furnace GREE UNIX 2 Ton Montreal
- Federal Grant : 2 500$ / 5 000$
- WiFi : Optional
- Warranty (Compressor - Parts - Labor) : 10-10-0
- Extended Warranty (10-10-10) : Available
- Voltage : 220V
- Gas (Freon) : R-410A
- Pipes : 3/8 - 3/4
Installation and distribution of the 2-ton Gree UNIX Ultra Heat central electric furnace throughout Greater Montreal.
HELP STOP GLOBAL WARMING WITH AN ENERGY-EFFICIENT CENTRAL HEAT PUMP!
61% of the energy used by an average Quebec household is for its heating and air conditioning needs. In institutional and commercial settings, space heating accounts for 56% of annual energy consumption.
The biggest challenge with heat pumps has always been their efficiency at low outside temperatures. GREE rose to the challenge by developing patented core technologies, including:
- A two-stage low temperature compressor
- Complete 3-DC inverter
- Bridgeless digital PFC control
These GREE-specific technologies allow the UNIX electric furnace to heat and cool in extreme climates, -30 ⁰C for heating, 46 ⁰C for cooling, helping all Canadians save up to 70% energy compared to conventional electric heating systems. This electric furnace is eligible for the Federal "Greener Homes Grant" of $5,000! This system is also eligible for the Provincial “Efficient Heat Pumps” grant administered by Hydro-Québec.
- Energy Efficiency - Up to 20 SEER
- Up to 10.5HSPF
- Low ambient heating down to -30°C / -22°F
- Exterior sound pressure as low as 45 dB(A)
- Economy Mode
- Powerful mode of operation
- Illuminated wireless remote control
- Self-diagnosis with digital display
- Automatic restart after power failure
- Timer function with optional Wi-Fi control thermostat
- Fahrenheit/Celsius display settings
- Conventional 24 VAC Thermostat Control
- Eligible for provincial and federal grants up to $5,000
- This system is adjustable 2-3 tons